Terms of Service
RELATIONSHIP WITH INSTAGRAM
- InstaSpy is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- InstaSpy does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- InstaSpy operates completely separately from Instagram.
- InstaSpy does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in InstaSpy and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belong to absolutely different companies
To access InstaSpy Services you must register for an InstaSpy account by creating a user name and password. By registering, you agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
The Downloader, Story Saver, Story Autosaver, Story Monitoring & Tracking services are crafted for using only with personal accounts of InstaSpy users. We are not responsible for the content that is downloaded or watched by users with the help of InstaSpy services.
The data isn't downloaded or stored on InstaSpy's servers. The content is downloaded directly to the user's device or to the cloud storage provided by a user.
It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use InstaSpy at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. InstaSpy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
- Subscription is automatically renewed with the beginning of a new billing cycle. You can stop the subscription anytime.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing the support.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, you will lose access to our Service immediately. You will able to get a partial refund at any time by emailing the support.
Service Provider: InstaSpy
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from InstaSpy. Information about new pricing provided by posting to the InstaSpy website. New pricing does not affect your payed period of time.
- InstaSpy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Support for InstaSpy services is only available in English via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, InstaSpy, or any other InstaSpy service.
- You understand that InstaSpy uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by InstaSpy) of other InstaSpy customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- InstaSpy does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that InstaSpy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if InstaSpy has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to [email protected] in English language.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.